A few reminders:
- I am attaching the social studies study guide in case a student may have misplaced their hard copy
- Science Endangered Species report is due this Tuesday. Below is the sheet that was given out with the green homework folder. Please make sure all requirements are complete before turning in. (75 points)
- Be studying your multiplication / division flash cards (see math test below for specific assessment info.)
- Christmas Bazaar is next week. This gives the kids a chance to buy gifts for their friends and family.
- Monday is a full day. Tuesday-Friday are half days, ending at 11:30. No lunch will be served on half days, therefore any aftercare students will need to bring a lunch.
- Christmas dress days:
- Monday- Christmas socks (school shoes)
- Tuesday- add Christmas hats/headbands
- Wednesday- add Christmas jewelry
- Thursday- add Christmas stickers
- Friday- add Christmas shirts and jeans (free shoe day)
Luke 2:52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and with people.
|Spelling Words (Lesson 16)|
|Math||Test (know your facts: 2,3,4,5,10, &12 – multiplication & division)|
|Language||Test (punctuation, capitalization, subjects and verbs, common and proper nouns)|
|Literature||Test on Amelia’s road (comprehension & 2 vocab. Words)|
|Science||Endangered Species Report DUE||Ch. 4 vocab. test|
|Social Studies||Test on Ch. 3|
|Green Folder||Goes out||DUE|