Bible verse Lesson 30 Hebrews 10:36
You must hold on, so you can do what God wants and receive what he has promised.
Spelling Lesson 30
List: 30 Review List
English: Chapter 15 (Wednesday, April 5th)
Math: Chapter 10 (Thursday, April 6th)
Bible: CLASSWORK WILL BE COLLECTED AND GRADED
Reading: CLASSWORK WILL BE COLLECTED AND GRADED
Spelling: CLASSWORK WILL BE COLLECTED AND GRADED
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 30 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
Math- study the study guide for the Chapter 10 test
- Bible- Chapter 30 Paul’s First Two Missionary Journeys
Important vocabulary: journey-one place to another, persevere- to continue a task even when it is difficult.
- Reading- We will pick back up on Charlotte’s Web after the break!
Reading comprehension practice skills.
- English- Chapter 15 Writing a friendly letter, addressing envelopes
- Math- Chapter 10 Fractions- adding, comparing, equivalent fractions, mixed numbers, probability
- Social Studies- Chapter 5 Louisiana Becomes a State
Important vocabulary: territory, legislature, industry, cash crop