- We will take two virtual days (meaning at home) during the Family Holidays/Mardi Gras Holidays
- BUT the teachers will go ahead this week and assign two assignments in Core Subjects only (Math/English/ELA for grades 1-8 /Science/Social Studies)
- Students will have this weekend, next week, or if you choose, the actual holidays to complete these assignments
- Students may turn the work in by next Friday, February 12th, and not have to do any work over the holidays
- OR they can turn in the assignments on Monday, February 22nd.
Virtual School Day 1
Language- Complete Workbook Page 258 Remember A- Think C
- Write Justin Lebo Vocabulary words and Definitions in your reading notebook.
Vocabulary Words: battered, passion, realign, tooling, semicircular, pirouettes, interchangeable, proposal, gingerly, inspired
- Complete Workbook Pages 78-79
Math- Complete Workbook Pg. 372 #1-15. The students may use a calculator on #8-9 and 15.
- Read Pg. 466-471
- Copy The Branches of Government Chart on pg. 471 into your notebook.
- Read pg. 154-156
- Draw and label the picture of the heart on pg. 156
Virtual School Day 2
Language- Complete Workbook Page 259 Think D-Think F
- Read Pg. 266-267
- Answer the Think About It Questions on Pg. 286 #1-3. The student must write the question and the answer.
Math- Complete Workbook Page 373 #16-21 and #25-35. They may use a calculator on #25-35 if need be.
- Read pg. 476-481.
- Complete the Performance Activity on Pg. 481 in your notebook. (Must be in letter format. The body doesn’t need to be more than one paragraph.)
- Read Pg. 157-159.
- Draw and label the diagram of blood at thee bottom of pg. 158 in your notebook.