Bible verse Isaiah 60:1
Jerusalem, get up and shine. Your light has come. The glory of the Lord shines on you.
Spelling Lesson 21:
Social Studies: Chapter 1 (Thursday, January 26th)
Bible: Chapter 21 (Friday, January 27th)
Spelling: List 21 (Friday, January 27th)
Reading: Beatrice’s Goat (Friday, January 27th)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 30 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
Math- practice speed drill (set the timer for 2 minutes)
- Bible- Chapter 21 Healing a Blind Man- Important vocabulary: spiritual blindness- not being able to see the truth about Jesus. spiritual sight- the capability to see the truth about Jesus.
- Reading- Beatrice’s Goat- skill-drawing conclusions Important vocabulary (workbook page 50) (sturdy, coarse, yearned, kindhearted, declared, lashed, produce, disbelief)
- English- Chapter 10 new sentence pattern number 3: SN V-T DO IO P3 new skill- making nouns plural
- Math- Chapter 8 Geometry: lines and line segments, intersection and parallel lines, and angles
- Social Studies- Chapter 1 Communities of Louisiana
Important vocabulary- citizen, parish, population, suburb (choosing the correct voc. word in a sentence)