**It is Homecoming week…. Monday is pajama day! Our school parade and pep rally are on Friday, January 13th.
Bible verse Lesson 19 Psalm 34:8
Examine and see how good the Lord is. Happy is the person who trusts the Lord.
Spelling Lesson 19:
English: Chapter 9 (Tuesday, January 10th)
Science: Chapter 10 (Wednesday, January 11th)
Spelling: List 19 (Friday, January 13th)
Bible: Chapter 19 (Friday, January 13th)
Reading: A Gift for Tia Rosa (Friday, January 13th)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 30 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
Math- graph paper division worksheet
- Bible- Jesus Satisfies Important vocabulary: compassion- the act of seeing the suffering of others and being moved to action. Spiritual warfare- an opportunity for believers to fight against evil with weapons that Jesus has provided.
- Reading- We will read A Gift for Tia Rosa skill- Understanding the Author’s Purpose
Important Vocabulary (pg. 32 in workbook) flickered, fringe, confessed, fierce, frail, schedule, wisdom, determination
- English- Finish chapter 9- OP (object pronouns- me, us, him, her, it, them, you) Important vocabulary: defend, mystery
- Math- Finish chapter 7 Division- division with and without remainders.
- Science- Finish chapter 10- The Solar System **We will learn and recall the planets in order: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune
Helpful terms- moon (revolves around the Earth) sun (center of the solar system) the sun and all of the objects that revolve around it make up the solar system