Bible verse Lesson 28 1 Chronicles 16:24
Tell the nations about the Lord’s glory. Tell all peoples about his wonderful works.
Spelling Lesson 28
Social Studies: Chapter 3 (Tuesday, March 21st)
English: Chapter 14 (Thursday, March 23rd)
Bible: Chapter 28 (Friday, March 24th)
Reading: Cold comprehension
(We will still read Charlotte’s Web in class)
Spelling: Classwork collected for a grade
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 30 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
Math- NO HOMEWORK THIS WEEK. KEEP LEARNING BASIC MATH FACTS
- Bible- Chapter 28 Saul is Transformed (now called Paul) Important vocabulary: synagogue- a building in which Jewish people worship God. Citizen- a person with rights to be protected by the government.
- Reading- Charlotte’s Web novel study Chapters 10-12
- English- Chapter 14 mixed sentence patterns, new skill- forms of adjectives (simple, comparative, and superlative)
- Math- Chapter 10 Fractions (parts of a whole, numerators and denominators)
- Social Studies- Finish Chapter 3 Early Explorers
Important Vocabulary: adapt, colony, barter, expedition