Bible verse: Acts 4:31
After they had prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. They were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke God’s word without fear.
Spelling List: 26
Test Schedule: (Teacher’s Record Day on Friday) (No school for students)
Science: Chapter 9 (Thursday, March 11th)
Spelling: List 26 (Thursday, March 11th)
Bible: Chapter 24 (Thursday, March 11th)
Reading: No test this week (we will still read a story and learn a skill)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (math homework will be graded) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 30 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished. Please keep track of the books read at home on the sheet located in the A.R. folder.
- Math- subtraction practice sheet (homework folder)DUE ON THURSDAY** I will continue to teach subtraction for the remainder of the year**
- Study guides- no study guides this week
- Bible- The Trinity-one God in three persons (God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit) Pentecost-the day God the Father sent the Holy Spirit to believers. Witness- to tell others the Gospel message.
- Reading- The Gardener (skill compare and contrast)
- Math- Chapter 9 measurement (U.S. Customary measurement, The Metric System, Temperature-Fahrenheit and Celsius, and measuring volume.
- English- Chapter 10- indirect objects, classifying sentences, new vocabulary words (hesitate and stationary)
- Science- Chapter 9 Changes in Earth’s Surface