Bible verse Lesson 31 Hebrews 10:24
Let us think about each other and help each other to show love and do good deeds.
Spelling Lesson 31
Social Studies: Chapter 9 (Tuesday, May 3rd)
Math: Chapter 9 (Thursday, May 5th)
Reading: Charlotte’s Web chapters 19-22 (Thursday, May 5th)
Spelling: List 31 (Thursday, May 5th)
Bible: NO TEST
**English: The following Monday (Monday, May 9th)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 20 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
Math- study vocabulary PowerPoint and study guide for the Chapter 9 test!
- Bible- Chapter 31
- Reading- Charlotte’s Web– chapters 19-22
- English- Chapter 11 Mixed sentence patterns, introducing quotation marks
- Math- Chapter 9 Measurement
- Science- Chapter 13 The Nervous System
- Social Studies- Chapter 9 Making a Living in Louisiana
Important vocabulary: producers, demand, opportunity cost, scarcity