FBCS is accredited through ACSI and AdvancED and open to all students regardless of race, color and ethnic or national origin.
Welcome to First Baptist Christian School.
We are delighted that you are interested in FBCS!
Homeschool students can choose up to 3 courses from across all academic high school departments. As part-time students, they can attend afterschool activities and special school events. We encourage homeschool students to participate in campus life, where they will have the opportunity to make great Christian friends. They can join sports teams & clubs, participate in Spirit Day and Christian t-shirt days & Homecoming dress-up/down days. They can also attend class field trips (if enrolled in that class).
High School Grades 9-12 only
Non-Refundable Application Fee $50 (this fee is cash or money order only)
Non-Refundable Tuition/Course Fee $700 (per student; per-course)
Non-Refundable Technology Fee (Optional) $300 (per student if using FBCS iPad)
Options for Tech Fee: You have a choice of supplying a laptop or iPad that will be connected to our school server for books and assignments for daily use or use a school supplied iPad for the year.
AP and Honors courses available as long as student qualifies.
Application for Enrollment Procedures: Enrollment is open to Homeschool students any time during the school year when there is an opening in the course(s) you are seeking.
- Please fill out the Home school application, submit it with your fee of $50 (cash or money order; non-refundable) to begin the process. An interview will then be set up with Administration for you and your student. Please bring any documentation for 504 plans, IEP’s or specialized test results.
- Include a copy of each: Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, and Immunizations.
- Parents must have at least one working email for school and teacher communications.
- Students need to attend iPad boot camp; Parents must attend New Parent Orientation and our regular Parent Orientation
- Applications may be turned in to the office or submitted via fax (985-445-1690) or emailed to [email protected]
All students enrolled at FBCS are enrolled on a probationary status. If the Administrator deems the student’s attendance, behavior or academics are detrimental to the school’s overall performance and the issues are not being resolved, the student may be asked to withdraw from FBCS and no refunds of monies paid will be refunded.
Thank you again for your interest in our school. We look forward to meeting you and exploring the possibility of you and your student joining the FBCS family! We are praying that this program will be a blessing to you and your family!
In His Service,