Bible verse: Lesson 15 Ephesians 4:32
Be kind and loving to each other. Forgive each other just as God forgave you in Christ.
Spelling: Lesson 15
Math: Chapter 5 (Tuesday, November 15th)
English: Chapter 7 (Wednesday, November 16th)
Spelling: List 15 (Friday, November 18th)
Reading: The Town That Moved (Friday, November 18th)
Bible: Bible verse only for a grade
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 20 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
- Math- study for chapter 5 math test (study division facts, study strategies learned in class)
- Bible– Forgiving- how to forgive, applying forgiveness
Important Vocabulary: repent- feel sorry for something one has done and change one’s action. Forgiveness- the letting go of a wrong without blame or demand for penalty.
- Reading– The Town That Moved new skill-recognizing the setting is critical to the story. Important vocabulary: (daisy side of the workbook page 2) (cyclones, transport, ambition, briefly, enable, harsh, primary, theory)
- Math– Chapter 5 Division-strategies: repeated subtraction, groups of, and counting back on a number line, reading a line graph
- English– Finish chapter 7 Helpful pages in the textbook- pg. 504
- page 181- new classification (I) interjection PNA (possessive noun adjective)
- page 186- homonym chart
- page 189 vocabulary word- notify
- page 190 contraction chart
- page 194 vocabulary word-demolish
- Science- Finish chapter 8