Bible verse: 1 John 4:7-8
Dear friends, we should love each other, because love comes from God. The person who loves has become God’s child and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
Spelling: Lesson 10
Social Studies: Chapter 3 (Tuesday, October 26th)
English: Chapter 4 (Thursday, October 28th)
Spelling: List 10 (Friday, October 29th)
Bible: Chapter 10 (Friday, October 29th)
Reading: Across the Wide Dark Sea (Friday, October 29th)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 20 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
- Math- pgs. 89 and 90 will be torn out and placed in the HOMEWORK FOLDER ON MONDAY.
- Study guides- Study guides go home throughout the week usually a day or two before the actual test. Check the TAKE HOME folder for study guides.
- Bible- Love everyone, selfless love, and the fruit of love
- Reading- We will read Across the Wide Dark Sea. The skill is understanding the main idea and recounting details. Important vocabulary (pg. 56 in the workbook) scarcely, vast, desperate, raging, hauling, plucking, beams, settlement
- Math- Chapter 4- Multiplication- multiplication strategies (equal groups, repeated addition, and making an array) multiply by 2
- English- Chapter 4 Important vocabulary (adjust-page 104, sealed-page 107) we will make study cards for the vocabulary in class, choosing A or An
- Science- Chapter 5 Motion and Force
- Social Studies- practicing reading timelines