Pages: 969–971, 73
1. In what year did American astronauts land on the moon?
2. What was the “Green Revolution”?
3. What is believed to be the population in 2050?
4. How was the Civil War in Sudan fought during the 1980s?
5. In which city was the United Nations created? Who created it?
6. Why was the U.N. formed? What are its strengths and weaknesses?
7. Who are the five members of the U.N. Security Council?
8. Missions to which countries questioned the effectiveness of the U.N. peacekeeping forces?
9. Who authored the book Creating Alternative Futures?
10. Who was Elise Boulding and what did she encourage?