1. Who were the first inhabitants of Australia?
2. How does Australia’s geography and climate affect its population?
3. Where is most of Australia’s population concentrated?
4. Why did Europeans want to settle in New Zealand and Oceania?
5. How did Europeans affect the indigenous peoples of Australia?
6. When did Great Britain and New Zealand gain their independence?
7. What is the focus of the indigenous people’s religion?
8. From where were Oceania’s first settlers?
9. What are the three independent countries located in Polynesia?
10. How many languages are spoken in Oceania?
11. On the island of New Britain, what is still used as a form of money?