- Create design concepts that demonstrate an understand of essential graphic design and visual communication concepts.
- Create comprehensive documents (flyers, newsletters, brochures) using page layout software.
- Evaluate design documents for proper grammar, punctuation, and adherence to specifications.
- Use electronic imaging software to create and manipulate digital illustrations.
- Explain how Print, Web, Video and other forms of multimedia can be integrated to achieve specific goals.
- Plan graphic design projects, prioritize workflow and tasks, and manage deadlines.
- Apply existing knowledge to generate new ideas
- Identify trends and forecast possibilities
- Develop cultural understanding by engaging learners of other of other cultures.
- Contribute to project teams to produce original works.
- Identify authentic problems and questions for investigation.
- Collect data to identify solution and/or make informed decisions