Bible verse: John 11:25
Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will have life even if he dies.
Spelling List: 30
English: Chapter 11 (Wednesday, April 21st)
Social Studies: Chapter 8 (Wednesday, April 21st)
Bible: Chapter 29 (Friday, April 23rd)
Spelling: List 31 (Friday, April 23rd)
Reading: Charlotte’ Web Chapters 10-12 (Friday, April 23rd)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (math homework will be graded) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 30 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished. Please keep track of the books read at home on the sheet located in the A.R. folder.
- Math- multiplying money pg. 42
- Study guides: English study guide (they do not always come home on a Monday)
- Bible- The meaning of Easter
- Reading- Charlotte’s Web- Chapters 10-12
- Math- Chapter 10 Fractions- comparing fractions, equivalent fractions, add fractions with like denominators.
- English- Chapter 12 (Identifying mixed sentence patterns 1-3)
(New vocabulary- investigate, generous)
- Social Studies- finishing chapter 8 The Government of Louisiana
**The three branches of government