Bible verse: Lesson 15 Ephesians 4:32
Be kind and loving to each other. Forgive each other just as God forgave you in Christ.
Spelling: Lesson 15
Math: Chapter 5 (Thursday, December 9th)
Science: Chapter 6 safety quiz (Friday, December 10th)
Spelling: List 15 (Friday, December 10th)
Reading: NO READING TEST
Bible: Bible verse only for a grade
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 20 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
- Math- study for chapter 5 math test (study division facts, study strategies learned in class)
- Bible– Forgiving- how to forgive, applying forgiveness
Vocabulary: repent- feel sorry for something one has done and change one’s action. Forgiveness- the letting go of a wrong without blame or demand for penalty.
- Reading– cold read comprehension passage
- Math– Chapter 5 Division-strategies: repeated subtraction, groups of, and counting back on a number line, reading a line graph
- English– writing a three-paragraph expository essay
- Science- Chapter 6 Electricity- static electricity, electric current, types of circuits, electricity in homes