Bible verse Lesson 22 Jeremiah 32:27
I am the Lord. I am the God of every person on the earth. You know that nothing is impossible for me.
Spelling Lesson 22:
Science: Chapter 9 (Tuesday, February 15th)
Bible: Chapter 22 (Friday, February 18th)
Spelling: List 22 (Friday, February 18th)
Reading: The Gardener (Friday, February 18th)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 20 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
Math- fraction page (check homework folder) HOMEWORK IS FOR A GRADE, IT NEEDS TO BE TURNED IN TO ME IN THE CORRECT FOLDER LABELED HOMEWORK FOLDER!
- Bible- Chapter 22 Lazarus Lives: Mary and Martha sent a message to Jesus saying their brother, Lazarus, was sick.
Important vocabulary: glorify-honor and praise, believe- consider as true
- Reading- We will read The Gardener skill-compare and contrast
Important vocabulary: corresponded, efficiently, employed, gravely, nurtured, sprouting, survive, vessels (pg. 56 in the workbook)
- English- Chapter 8 new classification- DO (direct object), new sentence pattern SN V-t DO P2 Important vocabulary: protest (pg. 221 in the textbook) and massive (pg. 226 in the textbook)
- Math- Chapter 10 Fractions, Identifying fractions, vocabulary- numerator and denominator
- Science- Chapter 10 The Solar System- Space exploration, Inner planets, Outer planets, The Sun, Earth’s moon
- Social Studies- Chapter 6- A Nation Divided Important vocabulary: secede, blockade, emancipation, amendment