Bible verse Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ because he gives me strength.
Spelling Lesson 18: Review List
Math: Chapter 6 (Thursday, January 20th)
Spelling: List 18 (Friday, January 21st)
Bible: Chapter 18 (Friday, January 21st)
Reading: Cold read comprehension (Friday, January 21st) we will not read a regular story this week!
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 20 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
Math- STUDY THE STUDY GUIDE AND PREPARE FOR THE TEST!
- Bible- Chapter 18 Important Vocabulary: miracle- an act of God that is impossible by human or natural causes. Faith-a strong belief or trust in someone or something.
- Reading- cold comprehension reading passage, review skills- setting, plot, and characters
- English- Chapter 6- Essay writing- My Favorite Game
- Math- Chapter 6 Multiplication –regrouping, base ten blocks, and analyzing data
- Science- Chapter 8 Rocks and Minerals