Bible verse: Jeremiah 29:11
I say this because I know what I have planned for you, says the Lord. I have good plans for you. I don’t plan to hurt you. I plan to give you hope and a good future.
Spelling List: 25
Science: Chapter 8 Earth’s Surface (Thursday, March 4th)
English: Chapter 9 (Thursday, March 4th)
Social Studies quiz** (Thursday, March 4th) Reading and applying skills on a Revolutionary War timeline.
Spelling: List 25 (Friday, March 5th)
Bible: Chapter 23 (Friday, March 5th)
Reading: Beatrice’s Goat (Friday, March 5th)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (math homework is graded) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 30 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished. Please keep track of the books read at home on the sheet located in the A.R. folder.
- Math- pg. 53 Dividing Three-Digit Numbers (homework folder)
- Study guides- English and science, (study guides go home throughout the week please check the TAKE HOME folder.)
- Bible- Transfiguration- a significant change, at the transfiguration of Jesus, Jesus’ face changed and his clothing became white and dazzling.
- Reading- Beatrice’s Goat Skill- Drawing conclusions means using the information we have to predict what will happen in a story.
- Math- Chapter 9 measuring length- inches and feet (12 inches=1 foot) yards and miles (3 feet= 1 yard). Learning to read a ruler.
- English- new vocabulary- defend and mystery, new classifications- indirect objects, journal writing
- Science- Earth’s landforms, soil, lakes, rivers, and coastlines
- Social Studies- reading a timeline skill, practice reading timelines in class. ** quiz on Thursday