Bible verse Lesson 25 1 John 1:9
But if we confess our sins, he will forgive our sins. We can trust God. He does what is right. He will make us clean from all the wrongs we have done.
Spelling Lesson 25
Reading: Charlotte’s Web (Thursday, March 16th)
Spelling: List 25 (Friday, March 18th)
Bible: Chapter 25 (Friday, March 18th)
Math: Chapter 11 (Friday, March 18th)
(homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 20 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
Math- pages 319-320 (HOMEWORK IS FOR A GRADE, IT NEEDS TO BE TURNED IN TO ME IN THE CORRECT FOLDER LABELED HOMEWORK FOLDER!)
- Bible- Chapter 25 Peter is Transformed
Important Vocabulary: deny, restore, repentance
- Reading- Charlotte’s Web novel study Chapters 4-6
- English- Chapter 9- review sentence pattern 2: SN V-t DO P2
Mixed tense verbs in a paragraph, review homonyms, and choose mixed sentence patterns (1 or 2)
Important Vocabulary: defend, mystery
- Math- Chapter 11 Decimals- compare, reading and writing decimals, estimating, adding and subtracting, review graphs
- Science- Chapter 11 Stars and Constellations- astronomy, asteroids, comets, meteors, meteoroid, meteorite, stars, galaxies, and constellations.
- Social Studies- Chapter 7 (Introduce vocabulary)
Important Vocabulary: rural, discrimination, boycott, boom