Bible verse: Isaiah 1:18
The Lord says, Come we will talk these things over. Your sins are red like deep red cloth. But they can be as white as snow. Your sins are bright red. But you can be white like wool.
Spelling List: 29
Science: Chapter 10 (Thursday, April 1st)
Bible: Chapter 29 (Thursday, April 1st)
Spelling: List 29 (Thursday, April 1st)
Math: Chapter 12 (Thursday, April 1st)
Reading: NO READING TEST- WE WILL STILL READ CHAPTERS 4-6 IN CLASS
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (math homework will be graded) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 30 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished. Please keep track of the books read at home on the sheet located in the A.R. folder.
- Math- 345 and 346
- Study guides- science and math (study guides do not always come home on a Monday) (check the Take Home folder throughout the week)
- Bible- Saul’s Conversion-vocabulary (conversion, grace, and testimony)
- Reading- Charlotte’s Web- Chapters 4-6
- Math- Chapter 12 money- identifying bills and coins, making change, adding and subtracting money
- English- Narrative Writing essay
- Science- The Solar System- The four inner planets, the four outer planets, and the moon.