Bible verse: Hebrews 10:24
Let us think about each other and help each other to show love and do good deeds.
Spelling List: 33
Reading: Charlotte’s Web Chapters 13-15 (Monday, May 3rd) **this is a rescheduled test
Bible: Chapter 31 (Friday, May 7th)
Spelling: List 33 (Friday, May 7th)
Social Studies: Chapter 9 (Friday, May 7th)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (math homework will be graded) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 30 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished. Please keep track of the books read at home on the sheet located in the A.R. folder.
- Math- pgs.309-310
- Study guides: no study guides this week
- Bible- Paul’s third missionary journey (new vocabulary – endure, riot) Paul showed his faithfulness and trust in God when he said, “The Lord’s will be done.”
- Reading- Charlotte’s Web– Chapters 16-18 (new vocabulary- tussle, pummeled, lacerated, listless, detected, humble) vocabulary PowerPoint in class.
- Math- Chapter 11 Decimals
- English- Chapter 15 Writing a friendly letter
- Social Studies- Chapter 9 Making a Living in Louisiana (vocabulary for the test- producers, demand, opportunity cost, scarcity)