Bible verse: Lesson 11 John 3:3
Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth. Unless you are born again, you cannot be in God’s kingdom.”
Spelling: Lesson 11
Spelling: List 11 (Friday, November 5th)
Bible: Chapter 11 (Friday, November 5th)
Reading: The Printer (Friday, November 5th)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 20 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
- Math-pgs. 115-116 will be torn out and placed in the HOMEWORK FOLDER ON MONDAY.
- Study guides- Study guides go home throughout the week usually a day or two before the actual test. Check the TAKE HOME folder for study guides.
- Bible-Born Again
- Reading- The Printer skill- Character traits- the ability to describe a character’s physical traits, personality traits, and attributes
Reading Vocabulary (pg. 62 in the workbook) exchanged, fled, engulfed, spewing, numb, images, shuddered, midst)
- Math- Chapter 4- multiplying by 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Reviewing multiplication strategies (groups, array, and repeated addition)
Important math vocabulary:
- factor-one of the two numbers that are multiplied
- product- the result of multiplication (answer)
- English- Chapter 4- three-point information paragraph, rough draft, editing, and final draft
- Social Studies- In class project, making and reading timelines