NO BIBLE VERSE THIS WEEK
Spelling: Lesson 13
Social Studies: Chapter 4 (Friday, November 19th)
Spelling: List 13 (Friday, November 19th)
Reading: A Day When Frogs Wear Shoes (Friday, November 19th)
Bible: NO TEST THIS WEEK
English: NO TEST! THIS WILL BE RESCHEDULED AFTER THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY.
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 20 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
- Math- continue to study multiplication facts 0-9. Speed drills are getting more difficult and we are learning division, which is related to multiplication! Flashcards are very helpful!
- Study guides- Social Studies study guide and vocabulary cards- Take Home folder (Tuesday, November 16, 2021)
- Bible– Thanksgiving- thanking Jesus and thanking God.
- Reading– A Day When Frogs Wear Shoes skill: character connections and relationships
Important reading vocabulary: (pg. 74)
clammy, arctic, doze, punctured, explored, scalding, pastime, locate
- Math– Chapter 5 Division- division strategies: repeated subtraction, sets of, an array
- English– Three-point Essay, writing an outline, choosing a topic
- Social Studies– Chapter 4 Struggle in North America
Important social studies vocabulary: (we make study cards in class)