Bible verse: Colossians 3:17
Everything you say and everything you do should all be done for Jesus your Lord. And in all you do, give thanks to God the Father through Jesus.
Spelling: Lesson 14
Spelling: List 14 (Friday, December 4th)
Bible: Chapter 13 (Friday, December 4th)
Reading: A Day When Frogs Wear Shoes (Friday, December 4th)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 30 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished. Please keep track of the books read at home on the sheet located in the A.R. folder.
- Math- pg. 148
- Study guides- English
(study guides are not always given on a Monday. Please check the TAKE HOME folder throughout the week)
- Bible- Thanksgiving, Thanks for God’s Mercy
- Reading- studying the connection and relationships between characters.
- Math- review multiplication strategies, multiply by 10, multiply by 100
- English- new vocabulary, helping verbs to expand sentences, plural and singular
- Social Studies-Struggle in North America