**Monday is a full day of school. Tuesday-Friday are half days of school.
**Christmas Bazaar December 12-16. Students can bring money all week.
Bible verse: John 3:17
God did not send his Son into the world to judge the world guilty, but to save the world through him.
Spelling Lesson 17:
Tuesday: English Chapter 8 (Tuesday, December 13th)
Wednesday: Bible Chapter 17 (Wednesday, December 14th)
Spelling list 17 (Wednesday, December 14th)
Thursday: Reading- Patrick and the Great Molasses Explosion (Thursday, December 15th)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 20 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
Math- NO HOMEWORK
- Bible- Chapter 17 Christmas Important Vocabulary: prophet- someone who has special knowledge from God.
- Reading- Patrick and the Great Molasses Explosion Important Vocabulary: pg. 20 (in the workbook) molasses, craving, clattered, cobblestones, enormous, rivets, rumbling, chaos
- English- Chapter 8 new classifications DO-direct object (a noun or pronoun) V-t verb transitive (action verb that tells what the subject does) new sentence pattern SN V-t DO P2. Helpful textbook pages- pages 217-218 regular and irregular verbs, **page 223 tenses of helping verbs: learn and recall the seven present tense verbs and the five past tense verbs
- Math- Finish chapter 6 multiplying
- Science- Review chapter 9