Bible verse: Ephesians 4:32
Be kind and loving to each other. Forgive each other just as God forgave you in Christ.
Spelling Lesson 16:
Science: quiz on Chapter 5 vocabulary words (Wednesday, December 16th)
Science: Chapter 5 (Thursday, December 17th)
Math: Chapter 6 (Thursday, December 17th)
Spelling: List 16 (Friday, December 18th)
Bible: Chapter 15 (Friday, December 18th)
Reading: NO TEST. WE WILL READ A STORY AND DISCUSS.
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 30 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished. Please keep track of the books read at home on the sheet located in the A.R. folder.
- Math- no homework; at home study basic multiplication facts
- Study guides- math and science **Study guides come home in the Take Home folder throughout the week**
- Bible- Forgiveness
- Reading- Mother to Tigers, skill-biography
- Math- Multiplication- with and without regrouping
- English- Three-point paragraph essay
- Science- Motion and Force