Bible verse: Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ because he gives me strength.
Spelling Lesson 22:
English: Chapter 8 (Thursday, February 4th)
Spelling: List 22(Friday, February 5th)
Bible: Chapter 20 (Friday, February 5th)
Reading: A Gift for Tia Rosa (Friday, February 5th)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 30 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished. Please keep track of the books read at home on the sheet located in the A.R. folder.
- Math- **(please practice multiplication and basic division math facts at home- flash cards, computer games)
- Study guides- no study guides this week
**helpful English tips: Chapter 8 English vocabulary is glued in the composition notebook. Page 504 is extremely helpful to classify sentences! On page 218 there is a helpful verb chart.
- Bible- Jesus is omnipotent, Jesus is trustworthy
- Reading- understanding the author’s purpose and identifying how we feel when we read a story with a meaningful theme
- English- regular and irregular verbs, direct objects
- Math- Geometry (congruent figures, perimeter, and area)
- Science- Chapter 7 Magnetism