**50’s day is Friday, February 10th
Bible verse Jeremiah 29:11
I say this because I know what I have planned for you, says the Lord. I have good plans for you. I don’t plan to hurt you. I plan to give you hope and a good future.
Spelling Lesson 23:
Social Studies: Chapter 2 (Wednesday, February 8th)
Math: Chapter 8 (Thursday, February 9th)
Bible: Chapter 23 (Friday, February 10th)
Spelling: List 23 (Friday, February 10th)
Reading: Cold comprehension reading test (Friday, February 10th)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 30 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
Math- pages 221 and 222 (will be torn out and placed in the homework folder)
- Bible- Chapter 23 The Transfiguration Important vocabulary: transfiguration-a significant change, mediator- a go-between
- Reading- practice cold comprehension passages
- English- Chapter 11 new classification- mixed sentence patterns SN-V-P1; SN V-t DO P2: SN-V-t IO DO P3 Important vocabulary: (generous pg. 307 in the textbook) and (investigate pg. 311 in the textbook) new skill: rules for punctuating quotes
- Math- Ch. 8 transformations, lines of symmetry, ordered pairs **Please review the 3-D shape book that was sent home. Faces, edges, and corners are important!
- Social Studies- Social Studies- Chapter 2- Louisiana Geography, the Mighty Mississippi River learning to read diagrams, (**review and understand the diagram on page 29 of the textbook.)
Important vocabulary: geography, landform, natural resources, climate