Bible verse: Isaiah 60:1
Jerusalem, get up and shine. Your light has come. The glory of the Lord shines on you.
Spelling Lesson 23:
Science: **vocabulary words quiz (chapter 7) (Monday, February 8th)
Chapter 7 Magnetism Test (Tuesday, February 9th)
Social Studies: Chapter 6 Open Book (Friday, February 12th)
Spelling: List 23 (Friday, February 12th)
Bible: Chapter 21 (Friday, February 12th)
Reading: Harlequin and the Gift of Many Colors (Friday, February 12th)
Math: Chapter 8 Geometry (Friday, February 12th)
- Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 30 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished. Please keep track of the books read at home on the sheet located in the A.R. folder.
- Math- 228 (Take Home Folder)
- Study guides- science and math (study guides are not always given on a Monday. Please check the TAKE HOME folder throughout the week)Weekly Focus:
- Bible- Jesus heals. Spiritual sight- the capability of seeing the truth about Jesus. Followers of Jesus have compassion and mercy.
- Reading- Identifying the stated theme.
- English- vocabulary- defend and mystery, Analogy relationships: Synonym and Antonym, classifying sentences, writing a persuasive essay (3 paragraphs)
- Math- Geometry (perimeter, area, and transformations)
- Social Studies- (Chapter 6) A Nation Divided
North and South, The Civil War in Louisiana, Rebuilding Louisiana