Bible verse: John 2:11
So in Cana of Galilee, Jesus did his first miracle. There he showed his glory, and his followers believed in him.
Spelling Lesson 18: (Review List)
Bible: Chapter 18 (Friday, January 6th)
Reading: Bear Mouse (Friday, January 6th)
Spelling: List 18 (Friday, January 6th)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 30 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
- Math- 181-182 (Torn out of the book and placed in the homework folder)
- Bible- Jesus’ First Miracle Important vocabulary: miracle- an act of God that is impossible by human or natural causes. Faith- a strong belief or trust in someone or something.
- Reading- Bear Mouse new skill- the setting is crucial in driving this piece to its conclusion. Important vocabulary (workbook page26) (telltale, intent, skimmed, talons, hibernation, burrowed, darted, dodge)
- English- Chapter 9 sentence pattern 2: SN V-T DO P2, changing mixed tenses in a paragraph. Important vocabulary: defend, mystery
- Math- Chapter 7 Long division- review division strategies, dividing with and without remainders.
- Science- Chapter 10 The Solar System
- Social studies- COMING SOON, STARTING IN THE 3RD NINE WEEKS