Bible verse: Lesson 16 1 Corinthians 4:2
A person who is trusted with something must show he is worthy of that trust.
Spelling: Lesson 16
Bible: Chapter 16 (Friday, December 2nd)
Spelling: List 16 (Friday, December 2nd)
Reading: Comprehension test (Friday, December 2nd)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 20 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
- Math- pages 159 and 160 (pages will be torn out and placed in the HOMEWORK folder)
- Bible– Chapter 16 Stewardship- Important vocabulary: stewardship- the careful and responsible management of possessions, abilities, and time. Faithful- consistently loyal and trustworthy
- Reading– Cold read and comprehension test
- Math– Chapter 6 Multiplication- multiplying by tens and hundreds, multiplying with and without regrouping
- English– Chapter 8 page 504 (all of the classifications for sentences) New sentence pattern SN V-T DO P2 Important vocabulary: protest- page 221 and massive- page 226
- Science- Chapter 9 Changes in Earth’s Surface- gradual changes, sudden changes, volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, and science tools.