Election Day- No school (Tuesday, November 8th)
Bible verse: Lesson 14 Luke 19:10
The Son of Man came to find lost people and save them.
Spelling: Lesson 14
Science: Chapter 8 (Friday, November 11, 2022)
Bible: Chapter 14 (Friday, November 11, 2022)
Spelling: List 14 (Friday, November 11, 2022)
Reading: NO READING TEST THIS WEEK (CLASSWORK WILL BE COLLECTED FOR A GRADE)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 20 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
- Math- page 24 dividing by 6 and 7 (homework will be placed in the homework folder)
- Bible– The Lost Sheep, The Lost Coin, The Lost Son, Important vocabulary: Evangelism- the action of sharing the Gospel, Reconcile-restore a relationship
- Reading– WE WILL STILL READ A STORY THIS WEEK AND COMPLETE CLASSWORK. NO TEST
- Math– Chapter 5 Division- dividing by 6,7,8, and 9
- English– Chapter 7 page 504 in the textbook (all of the classifications for sentences). Important vocabulary: (pg. 189 notify) and (pg.194 demolish)
- New classifications: I (interjection) example: Wow!
- PNA (possessive noun adjective) example: Tommy’s house- Tommy’s- PNA
- Science- Chapter 8 Earth’s Surface- rocks and minerals
- Three types of rocks- metamorphic, igneous, and sedimentary
- The Rock Cycle- HEAT AND PRESSURE