Bible verse: 1 Corinthians 3:11
The foundation has already been built. No one can build any other foundation. The foundation that has already been laid is Jesus Christ.
Spelling: Lesson 7
Spelling: List 7 (Thursday, October 8th)
Bible: Chapter 7 Building on the Rock (Thursday, October 8th)
Reading: Sybil Rides By Night (Thursday, October 8th)
Social Studies: Chapter 2 Settling Louisiana (Thursday, October 8th)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Thursday this week)
- Reading– Read an A.R. book on your level for 20 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished. Please keep track of the books read at home on the sheet located in the A.R. folder.
- Math– workbook pg. 90 (located in the homework folder)
- Study guides– social studies (located in the take home folder)
- Bible- Building on the Rock
- Reading- Sybil Rides By Night (external conflict)
- Math- chapter 4 Multiplication (strategies, by 2, 3, and 4)
- Social Studies- Chapter 2 Settling Louisiana
- English- 3 point writing format