Bible verse: Matthew 5:16
In the same way, you should be a light for other people. Live so that they will see the good things you do. Live so that they will praise your Father in heaven.
Spelling: Review of Chapters 1-5
Science: Chapter 2 Plants (Wednesday, September 30th)
English: Chapter 3 (Wednesday, September 30th)
Spelling: List 6 Review words (Thursday, October 1st)
Bible: Chapter 6 The Beatitudes (Thursday, October 1st)
Math: Chapter 3 Subtraction (Thursday, October 1st)
Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday)
- Reading– Read an A.R. book on your level for 20 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished. Please keep track of the books read at home on the sheet located in the A.R. folder.
- Math– pages 79 and 80. A STUDY GUIDE WILL BE PROVIDED DURING THE WEEK IN THE TAKE HOME FOLDER.
- Bible- Beatitudes defined, blessed defined, living the Beatitudes
- Reading- Good-Bye 382 Shin Dang Dong story (internal conflict)
- Math- Subtraction- regrouping, subtract across zeros, estimate differences
- Science- plant cells, plant life cycle, parts of the plant