Reminder** Picture day for third grade is Monday, August 16th
Bible verse: Luke 2:40
The little child began to grow up. He became stronger and wiser, and God’s blessings were with him.
List 2: long a
Social Studies-vocabulary quiz** (Friday, August 20th)
Science- vocabulary quiz** (Friday, August 20th)
Math- speed drill- addition (Thursday, August 19th)
Bible- Chapter 2 (Friday, August 20th)
Reading- The Story of the White Sombrero (Friday, August 20th)
Spelling- List 2 (Friday, August 20th)
Science- Chapter 1 (Friday, August 20th)
- Bible- Jesus’ Birth and Childhood
- Reading- skill- plot- events that happen in the story; study pages (pg. 18 reading book-What is Plot?) reading workbook pg. 8-vocabulary)
- Math- Place value- hundreds, thousands, comparing numbers, making a graph
- Science- Chapter 1 Ecosystems: vocabulary- prey, food chain, consumer, decomposer, scavenger, predator
- Social Studies- Chapter 1 Louisiana Communities vocabulary-citizen, parish, population, suburb
- English Chapter 1- capitalization and punctuation, synonyms and antonyms, word analogies
Homework: Homework: (homework is assigned on Monday and due on Friday) (math homework will be graded) (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 15 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
- Math- number of the day worksheet (In homework folder)
- Study Guides- There are no study guides provided by FBCS curriculum for Bible, reading, or English. I will occasionally make study guides as needed. Science, Social Studies, and Math have study guides provided with the curriculum.