Bible verse: Lesson 9 Proverbs 15:29
The Lord does not listen to the wicked. But he hears the prayers of those who do right.
Science: Chapter 4 (Tuesday, October 4th)
Bible: Chapter 9 (Thursday, October 6th)
Spelling: List 9 (Thursday, October 6th)
Reading: Cold Comprehension reading test (Thursday, October 6th)
Homework: (LATE HOMEWORK WILL NOT BE TAKEN)
- Reading- Read an A.R. book on your level for 20 minutes each night. Students can take an A.R. quiz at school when a book is finished.
- Math- practice basic multiplication facts (0-10) using flash cards, IPAD, phone, computer, etc.
- Bible– Chapter 9- The Lord’s Prayer, important vocabulary– prayer (talking with God), submission (a state of having yielded to authority)
- Reading– Across the Wide Dark Sea skill: main idea and details
Important vocabulary (workbook page 56) (scarcely, vast, desperate, raging, hauling, plucking, beams, settlement)
- Math– Chapter 4 Multiplication (new third grade material)
- Science– Chapter 4 Properties of matter, measuring matter, cycles of matter, states of matter, and mixtures
- English– Chapter 5- pronouns, simple sentences, conjunctions, and compound parts of a sentence